Unified solution for your dynamic business
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is your partner for Efficiency and Productivity, that helps you streamline and automate your business.
The Digital world has touched our lives and businesses. We bring the dynamism of this digital world to your business to manage better and gain more insights. As a Microsoft Dynamics Gold certified partner, with the expertise and experience we have, it is easier now more than ever to have a successfully implemented ERP system in place with the support our Rapid Implementation team.
D365 Business Central is a comprehensive Cloud Based ERP solution, helping businesses with functions such as Finance, Inventory, Warehouse and Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Production, Customer Life Cycle Management and much more, serving as a unified solution for different businesses systems. Every part and every resource of a business holds utmost importance and to manage this requires excellence. With Microsoft dynamics 365 business central partner, a business can perform at its peak, the outcome of which is their customer satisfaction.
Who needs to opt for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Implementation?
- A company handling and storing a lot of customer data or maintaining a database
- A Company that has a defined process and assigned people to do the tasks
- A Company that has supply-chain management
- A company that has well-defined process and workflow that require supervision
- A company tracking Turn-Around-Time and Deliverables
Why choose Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central?
Known previously as Microsoft Dynamics Navision or just NAV, this is a powerful tool that can change the way you approach Finance, Sales, Operations, Supply-chain, Budget allocation, Delivery and Data Management. Primarily these are the 6 places that your business can be benefitted, from the implementation of Business Central.
Easy to track the input-output ratio and reach the optimal functioning. Attain a full picture of Operations and decide the scope for improved efficiency.
Supply- Chain Management:
Work with fully functional and updated inventory levels, giving a full idea of the resources and utilization. Master the process with this intelligence.
Sales and Service Management:
D365 business central helps you to automate the process of addressing customer enquiries up to service requests and feedbacks. This can not just drive up your customer retention but also ensure their concerns are always addressed.
Work realtime from anywhere, with complete accessibility. This can enable you to track inflow and outflow and help you organize your sales force.
Analysis and Reports:
Analysis is the backbone for a business and this intelligence can support you with Modelling and Predictions with the combined benefit of Microsoft Excel integration. This can speed up your decision making, saving you costs.
This platform lets you track resources, purchase, inventory, sales, customer servicing, transactions and accounting. This dashboard can give you the pulse of your business at a glance.
The top 5 benefits of using Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central:
1. You can do business from anywhere
- You could be on the field or in your desk at home, as long as you have the internet, business central enables you to work and accomplish everything you’ve put down in your list. You have a flexible dashboard that can give you insights according to the KPIs that you decide, giving you an idea at a glance.
2. Flexibility and Industry-specific:
- You have a great deal of autonomy when it comes to the dashboard. You get functionalities that are industry-specific and this can help you function with all the data you need.
3. Scale-up as you go on:
- You could be a start-up and grow on to become an MNC. With the Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Business Central implementation, you can scale up, as per the usage and requirement. Let’s not forget the additional features that have made it as friendly as possible, at your end.
4. Advantage of the cloud:
- One of the biggest reasons why companies choose D365 Business Central is as it is a cloud-based service, unlocking you to several advantages. Although it could be a little scary to think about migrating to cloud, the benefits overrule the investment cost and the perceived risk, compelling companies to migrate.
5. Safety and Security:
- Not only does this offer guaranteed data backups but also keeps you secure with advanced features and no unauthorized admittance. The workflow is role-based and the system complies with GDPR.
Why you choose ER Brains as Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Partner in UAE?
We are a Gold Certified Microsoft Dynamics 365 Partner have an immense experience in Implementation of Dynamics 365 Business Central across different industry verticals. We help customers drive value from their ERP investment providing a solution that fits need of your business. Our Team comes with rich 15 years of experience implementing across different domain, travelling alongside the industry revolution meeting technology need on demand. We deploy Microsoft Dynamics 365 business central solutions that are flexible enough to keep up the pace with changing business scenarios.
From consultation to reporting, our support is always by your side. The various support we will provide you as a microsoft business central partners includes:
- Migration and Upgradation
- Maintainance and Support
Microsoft Business Central
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is transforming and streamlining businesses with Cloud computing. The software shows a complete picture of the business. Thus, informing and guiding the employees and decision-makers.
The digital world has brought about dynamism in businesses. Microsoft Dynamics 365 business central, a cloud-based ERP solution, aids businesses with management. From finances and inventory to supply chain management. Let’s have a closer look at the multi-faceted benefits of implementing this software!
Flexible & Convenient
The Microsoft Business Central is developed with the experience of decades of ERP automation processes. the Business Central improves a business’ productivity with:
- Audit trails
- Easy-to-create workflows
- Enterprise-level security features
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central can be used in the Cloud or a hybrid environment. Managing and deploying this Business Central is quite flexible. The Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is enriched with the best ERP solutions. And, is available safely and reliably as a cloud and web-based solution.
Industry-specific & customizable solutions
This feature of Dynamics 365 business central allows you to create an app that is specific to your business. The variety of modules and built-in workflow tools aid with task automation across:
- Field service
- Project service
- Customer service
The built-in tools might not always fit your needs business needs to perfection. But, you need not worry! With the Business Central feature, you can optimize workflows to meet your needs. You can also tailor the platform to your team size, budget, and KPIs. Thanks to its flexible architecture and deployment options available.
Advanced Project Delivery Capabilities
The advanced software shares real-time data of key performance matrices. These accurate reports help stakeholders make data-backed decisions. D365 business central enhances customer service by:
- Analyzing the websites that people visit
- Monitoring customer interaction with brands
- Tracking communities that are a part of the interaction
The Business Central recommends personalized solutions via a case-by-case basis customer interaction. It builds a massive data pool by collecting a massive amount of valuable data on each customer.
Supply Chain Optimization
This feature of Microsoft fetches a complete assessment of inventories to businesses. This enables them to fulfill orders on time by:
- Easy tracking of items in transit with storage bins
- Effortless sale order creation with predictable stock-outs
- Appropriate inventory maintenance by spontaneous reorder point calculations
When items aren't available, the Microsoft Dynamic 365 Business Central automatically proposes replacements. Thus, enhancing production schedules by catering to customer demands. The resources and manufacturing capacity can be measured& optimized as per the requirements.
Improved Financial Visibility
The Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central feature accelerates financial reporting. And, streamlines quick accounts payable & receivable by:
- Charting financial acts in real-time using in-built Power BI
- Determining trends and patterns to get new understandings
- Enhancing forecast accuracies with data analysis and modeling
Businesses can rely on this feature for making well-versed and more informed decisions. Maintain agreement with an all-in-one Excel integration. Maintain data across inventory, purchases, sales, accounting, and customer transactions with ease.
Excellent Support System
With ballooning data pools, businesses must store and transfer it safely through systems. Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central provides programmed Microsoft data center applications. It helps to protect data from unauthorized admittance by:
- Guaranteed data backups
- GDPR Compliant support systems
- Limited access to personal information
- Audit trail executions for accountability
One of the primary objectives of Business Central is respecting the client’s right to privacy. It achieves that by protecting data with advanced features. Role-based workflows help streamline the core processes. While maintaining a 360° view of the business.