Microsoft Dynamics AX
An ERP solution which provides comprehensive and core functionalities for you to run your business efficiently
What is Microsoft Dynamics AX?
Microsoft Dynamics AX (formerly known as Microsoft Business Solutions - Axapta) is a customizable, scalable and global Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software solution that supports connectivity with your business community and provides you with a fast and powerful way to gain competitive advantage.
Its comprehensive functionality, scalability and flexibility are ideal for mid-sized and large multinational companies (multilanguage & multicurrency) wanting to take advantage of opportunities to grow their businesses.
Dynamics AX works like and with familiar Microsoft software and gives you an adaptable, scalable architecture that grows with your company and can help you get your people working more effectively, master change and connect to your global subsidiaries, customers and business partners.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX for Enterprises
- Microsoft Dynamics AX for Independent Software Vendors (ISV)
Microsoft Dynamics AX Implementation
With more than 120 packaged application implementations and rollouts in numerous business domains, We provide low-risk, end-to-end services, built on mature methodologies, through a framework-driven approach and a proven cost-effective global delivery model. The New Roll outs, add on module development and any integrations are a part of our Dynamics AX Support portfolio as we all move towards the new version of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations for new customers.
Upgrades and Migrations
We have a deep expertise in the earlier versions of Dynamics AX (4.0 and 2009) as well as Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 and Microsoft Dynamics 365 for finance & operations, ERBrains is in a unique space to help organizations upgrade to Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 and Dynamics 365 for finance & operations.
- ERBrains has set up a dedicated Upgrade lab for Microsoft Dynamics rendering multiple implementations of Dynamics AX 4.0, 2009, 2012 and Dynamics 365 for finance & operations globally.
- We are proficient in handling upgrades smoothly is also complemented by its extensive experience in Microsoft technologies and applications.
We offers extensive support to customers with its global delivery support, functional and core technical support, L1, L2 and L3 support through its established processes and tool-based approach for reporting and tracking.
Business Intelligence and Dashboard Services
Our Organization has helped large and medium enterprises optimize their investments in enterprise systems by developing Business Intelligence, Analytics and Reporting, and Business Performance Management solutions. ERBrains leverages on unique framework for Dynamics AX and CRM, powered by the Microsoft SQL Server platform and Microsoft Office Performance Point Server, to develop these solutions. Enroll to our Dynamics AX Support Program to leverage more benefits and insights from our Support team.
Upgrade to Dynamics AX 2012 and D365 for finance & operations
Keeping an add-on or customer implementation at the latest version is often tedious, time-consuming and costly. Take advantage of ERBrains specialist knowledge and extensive experience with Dynamics AX upgrades and hand over your upgrade projects to us. Based on its deep expertise in the earlier versions of Dynamics AX 2009, as well as early exposure to Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 and Dynamics 365 for finance & operations, ERBrains is in a unique space to help organizations upgrade from Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 to Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 and Dynamics 365 for finance & operations.
- We set up a dedicated Upgrade lab for Microsoft Dynamics rendering multiple implementations of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009, 2012 and Dynamics 365 for finance & operations.
- ERBrains, organizations can extend the business value of Microsoft Dynamics AX implementations through value added analytics, performance management and information collaboration
- ERBrains has successfully engaged with partners and organizations offering them optimized, risk mitigated and global delivery-based Upgrade services
- Hand over upgrades to real and fully dedicated specialists
- You get more business with same internal staff
- Internal staff gets rid of tedious and time-consuming tasks
- Cost-effective pricing You win more deals
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations (Dynamics 365) is the latest release from Microsoft, of its flagship enterprise ERP cum CRM offering. Dynamics 365 is architected for the cloud and offers a paradigm shift to users of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Microsoft Dynamics AX, by unifying both industry leading products.