Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service is a complete Field Service management solution that includes service locations, customer assets, preventative maintenance, work order management, resource management, product inventory, scheduling and dispatch, mobility, collaboration, customer billing, and analytics.View Pricing
Optimize your field service management. Organize people and equipment with flexible scheduling options to accommodate both customer service representative and dispatcher workflows—including more precise appointment scheduling so it’s easy to fit more appointments into the day.
- Easily schedule resources manually, with recommendations, or automatically
- Identify and organize available field service resources by category to create a smarter workload and resource balance
- Match skill sets of the technician against the work requirements
- Take geography, availability, truck inventory, regulatory requirements, customer preference, and service level agreement into account
Make it easier to manage and maintain the accuracy of service contracts and installed products across customers and locations using field service management software. With more visibility into contract information, you drive faster, more accurate billing while helping field service teams identify new sales opportunities to drive additional revenue.
- Use recurring service templates to pull in work schedules and pricing to simplify the quoting process
- Manage recurring service appointments with flexible billing options
- Win more business by proactively engaging leads from contact to contract
Manage inventory updates and stock history across locations, including warehouses, depots, and trucks. Real-time updates mean your inventory is always accurate, so you can better track your service stock for fewer write-offs, and create better forecasts.
Improve first-time fix rates with accurate allocation of parts
Manage inventory information for any part of the transaction, including return material authorizations, stock adjustments, and stock transfer
Track service stock accurately at mobile or fixed locations to reduce write-offs
Effectively forecast materials requirements
Provide native mobile applications with real-time and offline data. No matter which device they use, your technicians can view the customer information and guidance they need when they need it.
Offer your technicians access to a full 360-degree view of customer and case history
Improve work consistency and first-time fix rates by offering technicians step-by-step guidance
Provide mobile workers with a multiday calendar of work order details that can be dynamically changed and managed
Link work orders to customer and case history, product configuration installations, parts information, and pricing
Connected Field Service
Detect, troubleshoot, and resolve issues remotely with Internet of Things connected devices. See problems before customers even know about them and attempt to solve them remotely so your technicians are only sent when necessary.
- Simple to configure and connect both new and existing customer assets
- Decrease number of repair appointments by dispatching fewer technicians
- Identify underperforming products by using field service software to look at aggregate device data
- Perform just-in-time preventative maintenance by understanding actual consumption
Deliver an end-to-end customer-centric experience. With Dynamics 365, field service companies can keep customers informed, make communication easier, and ensure they have positive interactions at every step of the service chain.
- Enable customers to see upcoming service appointments and view completed and open cases through a customer portal
- Send the real-time location of technicians to customers, along with arrival times, photo, and vehicle information
- Keep customers informed at each step of the process with automated text messages and phone calls
- Automatically escalate customer feedback for follow up when needed
Add prebuilt, customizable, applications
Do even more with Dynamics 365 for Customer using AppSource
- Enhance your field service management software by integrating add-on applications from Microsoft and our partners.
- Do more with your Dynamics 365 data. Easily create custom applications that connect with Dynamics 365 to solve your exact business needs with little to no additional code development.