An ERP solution which provides comprehensive and core functionalities for you to run your business efficiently
What is AX?
Microsoft Dynamics™ AX (formerly known as Microsoft Business Solutions - Axapta) is a customizable, scalable and global Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software solution that supports connectivity with your business community and provides you with a fast and powerful way to gain competitive advantage.
Its comprehensive functionality, scalability and flexibility are ideal for mid-sized and large multinational companies (multilanguage & multicurrency) wanting to take advantage of opportunities to grow their businesses.
Microsoft Dynamics™ AX works like and with familiar Microsoft software and gives you an adaptable, scalable architecture that grows with your company and can help you get your people working more effectively, master change and connect to your global subsidiaries, customers and business partners.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX for enterprises
- Microsoft Dynamics AX for independent software vendors (ISV)
End-to-End Implementation and Roll-Outs
With more than 120 packaged application implementations and rollouts in numerous business domains, We provide low-risk, end-to-end services, built on mature methodologies, through a framework-driven approach and a proven cost-effective global delivery model. With SonnetTORQ, a solution accelerator, along with proven implementation and rollout methodology, We ensure faster and effective implementations.
Upgrades and Migrations
We have a deep expertise in the earlier versions of Dynamics AX (4.0 and 2009) as well as Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 and Dynamics 365 for finance & operations, ERBrains is in a unique space to help organizations upgrade to Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 and Dynamics 365 for finance & operations.
- ERBrains has set up a dedicated Upgrade lab for Microsoft Dynamics rendering multiple implementations of Microsoft Dynamics AX 4.0, 2009, 2012 and Dynamics 365 for finance & operations globally.
- We are proficient in handling upgrades smoothly is also complemented by its extensive experience in Microsoft technologies and applications.
We offers extensive support to customers with its global delivery support, functional and core technical support, L1, L2 and L3 support through its established processes and tool-based approach for reporting and tracking.
Business Intelligence and Dashboard Services
Our Organization has helped large and medium enterprises optimize their investments in enterprise systems by developing Business Intelligence, Analytics and Reporting, and Business Performance Management solutions. ERBrains leverages on SonnetBI framework for Microsoft Dynamics AX and CRM, powered by the Microsoft SQL Server platform and Microsoft Office Performance Point Server, to develop these solutions.
Upgrade to Dynamics AX 2012 and D365 for finance & operations
Keeping an add-on or customer implementation at the latest version is often tedious, time-consuming and costly. Take advantage of ERBrains specialist knowledge and extensive experience with Dynamics AX upgrades and hand over your upgrade projects to us. Based on its deep expertise in the earlier versions of Dynamics AX 2009, as well as early exposure to Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 and Dynamics 365 for finance & operations, ERBrains is in a unique space to help organizations upgrade from Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 to Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 and Dynamics 365 for finance & operations.
- We set up a dedicated Upgrade lab for Microsoft Dynamics rendering multiple implementations of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009, 2012 and Dynamics 365 for finance & operations.
- ERBrains, organizations can extend the business value of Microsoft Dynamics AX implementations through value added analytics, performance management and information collaboration
- ERBrains has successfully engaged with partners and organizations offering them optimized, risk mitigated and global delivery-based Upgrade services
- Hand over upgrades to real and fully dedicated specialists
- You get more business with same internal staff
- Internal staff gets rid of tedious and time-consuming tasks
- Cost-effective pricing You win more deals
You can schedule a call with our sales team to have your questions answered.